How does single occupancy work?
Cruise pricing is based on double occupancy; therefore, the single occupancy price is twice the price of the double.
What are the stateroom amenities?
All staterooms have ice buckets filled twice daily, as well as, twice daily cabin service with turndown service, cable TV with CNN and movie channels, brand new comfort beds and bedding, hairdryers and toiletries.
What other amenities does the cruise ship offer?
- All meals included
- Exciting destinations
- Full Casino
- Onboard duty-free shopping
- Full Spa and Solarium
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Complimentary first-run movies shown daily in cabins
- Broadway and Vegas style productions
- 24-hour Room Service (Fees may apply)
- Daily breakfast & lunch buffet, or choose a sit-down breakfast and/or lunch in the dining rooms
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Nightly gourmet dining, which includes various theme dinners (e.g., Italian, French, and Caribbean)
- Midnight snacks
- Casual alternative dining available
- Kosher Meals, upon request